Recently Clonard College was accepted into the Microsoft School Transformation Program for semester 2. This is an exciting opportunity for staff to develop their teaching capabilities and for the school to further improve its use of ICT in the classroom. The program incorporates a variety of workshops designed to enhance the ICT skills of staff members, contributing to the ongoing development of digital literacy within the college.
The workshops integrated into the program include:
- Leadership workshop – an opportunity for staff to contribute to the shared vision of incorporating digital technologies to better facilitate learning.
- Inclusive classroom workshop – in this workshop staff can further their ability to provide in-classroom support to students with learning and physical needs.
- Office 365 teacher academy – an opportunity for staff to enhance their own skills and gain a deeper understanding of the different functions of the various Office 365 programs and technologies.
- Microsoft IT Pros workshop – a specialised workshop tailored to computer support staff
- Microsoft Innovative Educator Trainer Academy – an opportunity for staff to learn more about the Microsoft programs and collaborate with and share their knowledge with their colleagues.