Please make note of the following uniform requirements ahead of the return to school in Term 2.
- It is recommended that students wear the Winter uniform during Terms 2 and 3, however due to unseasonal and changing weather conditions, either uniform can be worn during non-specified terms. Please note that the full winter uniform may be stipulated for formal school events.
- The College blazer is the official outer garment to be worn. If the college jumper is worn, it cannot be worn as the outer garment to and from school.
- Students may wear the full sports uniform on days for which they are timetabled to participate in Physical Education or Dance classes or as instructed by staff. Athletic shoes fit for purpose are to be worn in all sports classes. Leggings are not to be worn as the outer garment to and from school.
- Hair is to be neatly groomed, appropriate to the wearing of uniform. If hair is touching shoulders when sitting naturally, hair needs to be fully tied back and off the face at all times. When the hair is tied back, the accessory used must be maroon, green or white in colour.
- If makeup is worn, it must be minimal. No excessive make-up or false nails are to be worn. Natural coloured nail polish can be worn.
- Two pairs of silver or gold sleepers or plain, small stud style earrings (two in each ear), is permissible. No other jewellery on any part of the body is to be worn.
Please ensure you attend to any items you may need to be ready for the commencement of term.