True North is a subject selection site designed to help students navigate the subject selection process.
Year Level/Pathway Menus
Each year level/pathway button below contains a list of elective subject available at each level and the information you need regarding the selection process.
For Year 11 and 12 students there are alternate learning pathways available at the College.
– A number of Vocational Education and Training Courses (VET) and School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships (SBAT) are offered in co-ordination with the Gordon Institute and other providers.
– The College also offers the Victorian Institute of Applied Learning as an alternative to VCE.
– Some students are also able to undertake university subjects as part of their VCE program.
Senior Years Information
The latest Senior Years Handbook for 2022 – 2023 can be viewed below:
Subject Selection Timeline
Please note that the closing dates for Subject Selection 2023, are as follows:
- Tuesday 12 July 2022 – Year 11
- Thursday 14 July 2022 – Year 8
- Friday 15 July 2022 – Applications Due – PreVOC/VCE-VM/VPC
- Thursday 21 July 2022 – Year 9
- Tuesday 26 July 2022 – Year 10
Subject Selection Q&As
Mathematics & Physics