True North is a subject selection site designed to help students navigate the subject selection process.
Year Level/Pathway Menus
Each year level/pathway button below contains a list of elective subject available at each level and the information you need regarding the selection process.
For Year 11 and 12 students there are alternate learning pathways available at the College.
– A number of Vocational Education and Training Courses (VET) and School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships (SBAT) are offered in co-ordination with the Gordon Institute and other providers.
– The College also offers the VCE-Vocational Major (VM) and the Victorian Pathway Certificate (VPC) as an applied learning alternative to the VCE.
– Some students are also able to undertake university subjects as part of their VCE program.
Senior Years Information
The latest Senior Years Handbook for 2023 – 2024 can be viewed below:
Subject Selection Timeline
Please note that the closing dates for Subject Selection 2023, are as follows:
- Monday 17 July 2023 – Year 11
- Tuesday 18 July 2023 – Year 8
- Wednesday 19 July 2023 – Year 9
- Thursday 20 July 2023 – Year 10
- Thursday 20 July 2023 – Applications Due – PreVOC/VCE-VM/VPC