The summer break always provides an opportunity for students and families to check that student uniforms are inline with College expectations and guidelines.
As of 2022, our uniform will also include summer dress shorts and these are available for purchase in January 2022 through our uniform supplier – Bellarine Uniforms. Contact details at the bottom of this page.
Terms 1 & 4
- College Blazer
- Green Summer Dress or Grey Pants
- White Summer Blouse
- Green Jumper (Years 7 to 9)
- Grey Jumper (Years 10 to 12)
- Grey Ankle or Knee Length Socks
- Black, leather school shoes
- Red and Green 1/4 Zip Track Top
- Grey Softshell Jacket
- Green Shorts, Tracksuit Pants or Grey Leggings
- Red and Green Polo Top
- White Clonard Socks
- Track shoes/Runners
- Sports cap
- Sports Skirt (optional)
Student Dress Code
- The College blazer is the official outer garment to be worn to and from school. During Term 1 and 4, students may wear only the dress. Jumpers are not to be worn as the outer garment to and from school.
- Shirts are to be tucked in at all times. Blazers, school jumpers, rugby jumpers and spray jackets are not to be worn around the waist.
- Students may wear the full Sports uniform on days for which they are timetabled to participate in Physical Education or Dance classes or as instructed by their Wellbeing teacher or Sports Co-Ordinator.
- Clean shoes are to be worn correctly and fashion runners without adequate support will not be tolerated.
- Hair colouring should be kept natural in colour. Extreme colours (such as greens, blues, pinks and reds) are not appropriate. Hair is to be neatly groomed, appropriate to the wearing of uniform, if past shoulder length fully tied back and off the face at all times. When the hair is tied back, the accessory used must be maroon, green or white in colour.
- Fashion jewellery or accessories of any kind are not to be worn. One wrist watch, a pair of silver or gold sleepers or plain, small stud style earrings, one in each lower lobe of the ear, is permissible. No other jewellery on any part of the body is to be worn (e.g.: nose rings).
- No make-up or coloured nail polish is to be worn.
- Tattoos are not endorsed by the College. At no time can tattoos be visible when students are in school uniform or attending school events.
- Each student is to have a College back pack. All students’ back packs, books, diary and school equipment are to be free from graffiti.
All items of uniform except shoes are available from Bellarine Uniforms (Noone):
H: Mon – Fri: 10am – 5pm, Sat: 9am – 12pm
A: 162 Moorabool Street, Geelong
P: (03) 5221 9199
Second Hand Uniforms
The College no longer accepts second hand uniform for sale on behalf of parents, however donations of uniforms for use amongst the College Community would still be gratefully accepted at the General Office.
Secondhand school uniforms can be purchased from Secondhand School Supplies:
A: 9 Star Street, Geelong VIC 3220
P: (03) 5229 7766
Or visit the Website
- The Noone Group of Companies is proud of its Australian manufacturing heritage and the support of Australian wool industry. Obviously times have changed and there are more imported garments coming into the marketplace, however Noone has never wavered from its commitment to quality and the adoption of manufacturing polices at overseas facilities which comply with the Modern Slavery Act 2018.