On Monday, the Year 12 students gathered in the Kildare Theatre for their wellbeing class, developing on their current wellbeing curriculum unit in regard to Respectful Relationships.
Class Act presented their play – Show Some Respect
Themes explored in the play include:
- developing respectful relationships;
- setting boundaries;
- rights and responsibilities in relationships;
- gender stereotypes;
- gender and respect;
- discrimination and harassment;
- communication and the language of respect;
- social media and respect; and what to do if you or a friend are the subject of harassment or violence., as well as bullying, peer pressure, lawful conduct.
Thank you Class Act for an engaging and entertaining format to engage us in this important topic.