Congratulations to all the Year 9 DigiSTEM students who recently completed two days of workshops at the Geelong Tech School.
Students worked in a range of programs to:
- 3D-print a mobile phone stand
- prototype objects for a disaster zone using Fusion 360 (Project Partner: Field Ready)
- design bee-friendly urban environments using TwinMotion visualization software
- experience a Virtual Reality escape room
- create e-textiles using Adobe Illustrator, laser cutting and Lilypad components
Thanks to the Clonard staff & GTS facilitators who helped the girls to sharpen their Design Thinking and prototyping skills.