Courage and resilience are vital qualities that help children adapt in the face of adversity. Come with us and explore these qualities.
About this event:
Presenting Karen Young, founder of “Hey Sigmund ” and author of the Hey Warrior series.
Anxiety is a very normal part of being human, but for as many as one in five children it can reach intrusive levels, interfering with family life, friendships and school performance.
Karen will explore:
- A new empowering way to understand anxiety
- What to do when anxiety hits
- How to build courage and resilience
- Why anxiety might look like anger or tantrums and what to do
- How social media, friendships and the changes in the adolescent brain might contribute to anxiety and what to do.
The seminar is being held on:
Thursday, 6 October 2022
From: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
|Location: One Hope Centre, 4-32 Province Boulevard, Highton, VIC 3216
The event is free to attend and you can register via the EventBrite: shorturl.at/jloIU