At Clonard, we value the rich and diverse community of students past and present. We know the memories and experiences in the school years are long lasting and often leave us with feelings of nostalgia.
We do not under estimate the rich tapestry of our Old Collegian community after more than 60 years of schooling. Thus, we are committed to developing our Old Collegian network by offering a variety of social experiences and opportunities for alumni to become part of the Clonard story again.
What we offer
- Subscription to the annual Old Collegian publication Crosslinks
- Invitation to our annual reunion, usually held in March of each year at Clonard
- Opportunities to re-connect and network with your old classmates, the wider Old Collegian network and the Clonard community
- Other social or community events, such as International Women’s Day high tea, film screening opportunities etc.
What you can offer
Support, advice and encouragement to current students in a mentoring role.
Inspire and connect with students as a guest speaker sharing your ideas and expertise with them
Valuable work experience or placement opportunities through your business or workplace
Contribution of articles to Crosslinks, Old Collegian Career Profiles or assist us with maintaining and building the Clonard archives
Help grow our network or render your assistance at Old Collegian events by joining our committee
Offer philanthropic support or bequests
If you would like to join our Old Collegian Network please fill in an expression of interest form here: Old Collegian Network Expression of Interest
Discover more about our Old Collegian Network on the College website under Portals – Old Collegians:
- Update your details
- Read the annual Old Collegian magazine Crosslinks
- View the Career Profiles of our alumni or submit your expression of interest to take part.