The 2023 Clonard College booklists for each year level are now available. Please note the submission of booklists is to be done online. Directions for online ordering are outlined below.
Please find below directions for online ordering:
1. Visit www.campion.com.au
2. Choose to set up an account, sign in or continue without an account.
3. Type in the code: “3WFH”
4. Select the relevant year level booklist
5. Complete and submit the order by the due date. Please check carefully that all compulsory items have been selected.
All orders will be home delivered.
Second Hand Books
Buying & Selling
Clonard College is conscious of the need to provide an efficient process for families to be able to buy and sell second-hand textbooks and other student resources. We recommend the below two options for this process.
Sustainable School Shop
Buy and sell Second-hand textbooks, sporting/musical items, calculators and stationery.
Selling and buying:
Register on the Sustainable School Shop website.
Nominate Clonard College as your school, list your items for sale/wanting to buy.
- The college’s booklists are loaded into the system to make listing ads easy
- Most trading will occur with other parents from the school
P: 0438 743 444
or visit the website
Secondhand School Shop
The Secondhand School Shop specialise in the consignment sale of pre-loved secondary school items which include: textbooks, uniforms, calculators and shoes.
Leave your old textbooks, uniforms and calculators at the Secondhand School Shop on consignment for us to sell to other families on your behalf.
Bring your booklist and uniform list to the Secondhand School Shop to buy your items and make significant savings. You can pay buy cash, card or store credit.
A: 9 Star Street, Geelong VIC 3220
P: (03) 5229 7766
Or visit the website