Catholic School Parents Victoria (CSPV)

Catholic School Parents Victoria (CSPV) has a critical role to play in the Victorian Catholic education landscape, providing opportunities for parents of children in Catholic schools to provide their perspective on various areas in education that impact families and students. Partnerships between parents/carers and Catholic […]

New Staff 2022

Billy Binedell Hi! My name’s Billy and I’m the new IT trainee for 2022. I Graduated from St. Joseph’s in 2019 and have been working in hospitality and IT for the past couple of years, as well as becoming qualified in Cybersecurity with Monash in […]

A message from the College Captains 2022

We are proud and excited to represent Clonard College as the College Captains for 2022. After a gruelling two years of separation, we wish to express our school theme of ‘Connecting with Compassion’ to lead and inspire our school community to invest in meaningful relationships […]

BASP Christmas Food Drive

The first delivery of goods donated by Clonard families arrived at the Brigidine Asylum Seeker Project headquarters on Friday morning. There is still time to donate – please refer to the poster for guidance and thank you all for your generosity so far!

ANZAC Remembrance Garden

Our Year 10 PreCAL class have been working hard designing and implementing an ANZAC Remembrance Garden along the Church Street boundary of the College. They have spent time deciding where best to lay their handmade mosaic stepping stones, with consideration to the College’s Master Planning […]

Walk Against Family Violence

Clonard College proudly participated in the Walk Against Family violence on Thursday 25 November 2021. We pray together in solidarity as Everyone has the right to feel safe within their family and community. With thousands of others across Victoria we walked to show our support, […]