Virtual Meetings with our NT schools

Many of our year 9 students and teachers would have travelled to the NT this week to visit remote communities. Lucky for technology, our students were able to virtually meet the students of Ampilatwatja School on Wednesday and learn a little bit about their community […]

Gratitude for those who mother us

Gratitude for those who Mother us. On Sunday, we turn to God to give thanks for mothers and mother figures in our lives. With your own gift of life, she bore me in her womb and gave me life or accepted me into her family […]

Uniforms

A Message from Our Uniform Supplier: We are re-opening with limited hours and will be open Monday to Friday 10am – 3pm. Online and email orders are welcome. Please browse through our online store or email your order to bellarine@noone.com.au For any further assistance please […]

An ANZAC Tribute

ANZAC day for myself and my family is a very special and important day for us. We remember the service of those who sacrificed their lives to fight for our country, I especially think of my Pa (Laurie Evans). Pa served during the time of […]

Art for Timor

Clonard is a long-standing member of the Geelong Viqueque Friendship Schools Group The Geelong Viqueque Friendship Schools Group is running an ‘Art For Timor’ Art show in November at the Rachinger Gallery in McKillop St, Geelong, a community hub supporting not for profit organisations.  The […]

Talking about Corona Virus

The concern surrounding the Corona Virus outbreak is causing great anxiety and angst to people everywhere. Although children are considered to be in a lower risk category, this does not protect them from being exposed to news reports on television, radio or social media. As […]

Congratulations Alisha!

Year 11 student Alisha Nurnaitis, won the Geelong Final of the Lions Youth of the Year Speaking Competition in 2019 and was asked to attend the regional finals on Sunday 23rd February 2020. Alisha is a self-motivated powerhouse and always on the lookout for innovative […]

SHC’s inaugural Heritage Festival

All are warmly invited to attend SHC’s inaugural Heritage Festival, featuring an Antiques Sideshow on Sunday 5 April 2020, 10.00am – 4.00pm. There will be many exciting attractions on the day, including antique valuations by Leonard Joel experts, family tree workshops, an antiques and vintage […]