Parent Headspace Sessions

A great opportunity and resource for all parents in the community to access. Please register for your preferred time, via the links below. Tuesday, June 23: 7-8pm Wednesday, June 24: 7-8pm  Thursday, June 25: 7-8pm

Kildare Ministries Newsletter

The latest Kildare Ministries newsletter is live on their website. In this issue you can read: Editorial Justice requires relinquishment – insight on the Black Lives Matter movement The move back to on-site learning An insight into Kilbreda College An insight into Presentation Family Centre […]

Winter Coat Collection

With the weather now getting colder, so is Geelong’s homeless population. When cleaning out our cupboards, ready for this winter season, if you have any coats or woolen jumpers that are no longer needed, could they please be bought in so that the people who […]

Career Profile – Anna Rotiroti

Anna Rotiroti, Graduate Year: 2012 After Clonard I completed my Diploma of Nursing, then went on to do my Bachelor of Nursing and began my career as a registered nurse. Currently, I am completing my postgraduate course in critical care and am working in the […]

Faces of Clonard – Mr Ryan Healy

Mr Healy joins us this year at Clonard after 4 years at Christian College, Bellarine Campus and prior to that Bannockburn Primary. At Clonard, Mr Healy teaches mathematics and science at years 7, 8, 10 and VCAL and is also the Living Justly Leader within […]

And the people came back to school

Since the beginning of term, Mrs Quinn has kept the members of our Clonard community present at school by lighting a candle each day in her office waiting for the time we would all be together once more. Today, that candle made it’s way to […]

Reconciliation Week #inthistogether

On Tuesday, May 26, all Clonard classes at school and remote learners attended a Reconciliation Assembly, that was prepared by ATSI students and Gab McMahon. This was a time to reflect on what we can all do to promote reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous people […]

Faces of Clonard – Gab McMahon

In celebration of #NRW2020, we would like to introduce you to Gab McMahon who began at Clonard in 2014 and has worked in a teaching capacity in the Health/PE and VCAL departments. Ms McMahon is currently in her 4th year as ATSI Leader working closely with […]

Clonard Chronicles – episode 4

In the fourth episode, your College Captains are back at school! We have an update on the quarantine cup, a new challenge from your social justice leaders and the latest from your sustainability and triumph leaders.

Ks for Caritas

To raise awareness of global poverty, promote a healthy lifestyle and raise much needed funds for Caritas Australia, Clonard College is introducing a K’s for Caritas initiative. Between Monday May 25th and Monday June 8th the Clonard community is encouraged to go for a ride, […]